Announcing the Thurber House 2011 Literary Picnic Series!May 9, 2011
The summer season is upon us again and it’s time for the Thurber House Literary Picnics to begin. We have a wonderful line-up of authors on the schedule for this season and with the addition of the excellent food by Party Panache it’ll make for a literary/culinary delight!
Picnics are every other Wednesday on the Thurber House lawn. Catered dinner is served at 6:15 p.m. and the readings start at 7:00 p.m. You can also feel free to bring your own picnic fare! Come early for special tours of Thurber House by our Young Docents, which start at 5:20 p.m!
Here’s the line-up:
- June 8: A Thurber Treat, hosted by Nancy Gilson, Arts Editor for the Columbus Dispatch
- June 22: Robin Yocum, Favorite Sons
- July 6: Leah Stewart, Husband and Wife
- July 20: New Voices: Amanda Flower, Ellen Waddell, and Lee Kravitz
- August 3: Bob Hunter, Chic
Don’t forget to bring your lawn chair, blanket, wine or other favorite beverage, and enjoy an evening of fun and friends. For more information on the full Literary Picnic author schedule, menus and how to order tickets, visit our website or call (614) 464-1032, ext 11.